Full Set of Lashes
- Classic Set $175 for up to 2 hours - Individual eyelash extensions are placed on a single lash. Typically 75-100+ premium quality synthetic lashes per eye based on individual's lashes. (Great for naturally medium to thick lashes; not the best option for naturally thinner lashes)
- Hybrid (Classic & Volume) Set $210 for up to 2 hours, 30 minutes - Combination of classic and volume lashes are mixed in to create medium fullness. About 200+ lashes per eye. (Great for all lash types)
- Volume Set $250 for up to 3 hours - 2D-6D lashes can be made into fans and placed per lash to make lashes very full and add volume. Volume lashes can also accentuate the look of a dark lash line. Premium synthetic lashes are used in 0.06 mm & 0.07mm thickness so it will not be damaging to natural lashes. Approximately 300+ lashes per eye. (Great for naturally thin to thick lashes)
- Mega Volume Set $300 for up to 3 hours - Mega volume lashes give a very dramatic volume look, and accentuates the look of a very dark lash line. Volume fans up to 16D+ can be created and placed individually on a single lash. Super fine premium synthetic lashes are used in sizes 0.03mm to 0.05mm so it will not be damaging to natural lashes. This is the ultimate volume lashing technique. Approximately 400+ lashes per eye. (Great for naturally thin to thick lashes)
- Full Set Festival Lashes $220 for up to 2 hours, 30 minutes - Hybrid set with a pop of color added. These are perfect for the music festival lovers, or just for a trendy & fun look.
Lash re-fills are typically recommended every 2-3 weeks and require about 50% of your lash extensions. Otherwise, it will be considered a brand new set. We charge extra to fill another lash artist’s work done from another studio. However, there is no guarantee that we can actually do someone else’s work and a removal and brand new set may be needed.
Classic Re-fills (Add $10 for another artist's work)
- Touch-up $55 for up to 45 minutes
- Standard Fill $70 for up to 60 minutes
Hybrid Re-fills (Add $15 for another artist's work)
- Touch-up $75 for up to 60 minutes
- Standard Fill $90 for up to 90 minutes
Volume Re-fills (Add $20 for another artist's work)
- Touch-up $95 for up to 60 minutes
- Standard Fill $105 for up to 120 minutes
Mega Volume Re-fills (Add $25 for another artist's work)
- Touch-up $110 for up to 2 hour
- Standard Fill $120 for up to 120 minutes
- Color, Ombre, or Glitter Lashes - $15 (10 lashes on each eye) Add a little pop of color or sparkle to your eyes just for fun, or maybe for the next music festival or that special event coming up.
- Lash Removal - $25 (up to 30 minutes) Process of eyelash extensions professionally removed
Lash Removal $25
Removal of lash extensions using a special removal agent
Elleebana Keratin Lash Lift $100
The Keratin Lash Lift is a wonderful alternative to lash extensions and can last up to 6-8 weeks. Keratin conditions your lashes while increasing volume, strength, and thickness, and biotin promotes lash growth. It's suitable for short or long eyelashes, and is Formeldahyde free.
Lash Lift Reversal $25
Relax lashes from any kinks or just from growth after a lash lift.
Brow Design $25
Brow waxing, shaping, tweezing, and fill-in with Kelley Baker brow make-up. We use hard wax which is less painful, and we use tea tree essential oil to soothe the area and prevent from breakouts.
Mens' Brow Cleanup $15
Brow waxing and tweezing to clean up unwanted hairs in the brow area. We use hard wax which is less painful, and we use tea tree essential oil to soothe the area and prevent from breakouts.
Brow Microblading $500 (includes initial touch-up at 4-6 weeks and requires a 50% deposit at time of booking)
Microblading is a technique used with a manual device on brows to add semi-permanent pigment. Hairstrokes or 3D design are drawn in so it gives a more natural look and feel to the brows. Touch up (4-6 weeks) is included in price. Can last up to 3 years. Color refresher/touch-up is recommended at 18-24 months to boost color.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.